Thursday, July 22, 2010

We Are Cleared For Take Off!

Me and Baby Earl are doing just great. My BP was good, her heartbeat was good and strong (I just love hearing her little heartbeat!), no swelling AND weight gain for last two weeks was just barely 2 lbs! All in all a great check-up. Dr. Brown just advised that I learn to really listen to my body, and suggested I may have over done it last week between painting, working overtime, etc - especially in the heat.

So the plan - listen to my body, keep up the good food choices, keep drink 64-84 ounces of water a day - especially in the heat this weekend and we will be back to see him next week for an ultrasound. Last ultrasound Baby Earl was in the 74th percentile and projected to be appx 8lbs at birth....next Thursday they will project her size by the estimated due date and see what position she is in!

This weekend - celebrating Emmitt & Elise's 2nd Birthday (I can't believe the twins are 2!), attending a dinner with my mom for her 35th Rogers HS Reunion and best of all just get to spend some time with my family. This is the last time I will see everyone on the east side of the mountains; Mom, Dad, Papa, Bear, Tiff, the kids and everyone before baby is born. It is very exciting and surreal to know that after this weekend, the next time I see my mom will be to welcome Peyton into the world...I will be in labor! We have been very lucky to see each other almost every month of the pregnancy, I couldn't have done this without her and I cant wait for my baby girl to meet her Yaya!

5 weeks to go!

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you! And so jealous that you got to see your mom every month! My mom never got to see me while I was pregnant, and it was a big bummer.

    Just an FYI - don't be too freaked out by the "projected" weight from the u/s. I had to have a perinatologist during my pregnancy because of GD, and had 3D u/s every two weeks. 3 weeks before I had Coop (three weeks early!) they predicted that he weighed nearly 9 lbs! When he was born, he was 7lbs, 7oz...

    Love you girl..take care of you!

    ReplyDelete