Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Time flies when life is so great!

Before you were conceived I wanted you
Before you were born I loved you
Before you were here an hour I would die for you
This is the miracle of life.

-- Maureen Hawkins


Today I looked at the calendar and realized we are just 45 days from meeting precious Baby Earl! 45days! No wonder I have started waddling and have a hard time getting comfortable enough to sleep at night, yes the belly is ever growing and I will post pictures soon. :)

The past couple of days Tracy and I have been painting her room, and hope to get it all set up by the end of the weekend. We have had fun talking about Baby Earl, about what things will be like, how much she has changed me already, laughing, and just having fun. It is amazing the change she has made in my life already, and as Tracy pointed out never has she seen me this happy, truly happy, for this long and it is true. What a blessing.

And sooner rather than later, we get to meet her. I think about Earl all the time, what do you think Peyton Joan Laramie will be like?

No comments:

Post a Comment