Monday, July 19, 2010

Still taking it easy...

Well the weekend went by fast. Finished a book, started a new one, 4 movies, 2 magazines and a hnadfull of word find puzzles. Of course Jace and Tracy were awesome and finished the painting of the nursery, and visited with me.

This morning I had a bit of a scare, as I was not feeling well once I got to work - very naseaous, a slight headache and just general ickiness. Well Paul, being the awesome boss he is, had me lay down on the ocuch for a bit, and I feel much better now. Even just had lunch and am feeling good, just a little tired. I did of course clal the nurse to check in, but I relaly think it was my iced tea this morning that did me in - all weekend I had nothing to drink but water and milk and I think the sweetner and caffiene just got to me this morning - plus I didnt know my tea had sooo much cafeeine, I had read on a website it didnt have any, but truth is it does :( which doesnt work for me since I gave cafeeine up before the end of my first trimester.

So I am finishing the day at work, feet up, drinking my water, and taking it as easy as I can. I am looking forward to getting home, getting changed and returning to my couch though. I will be getting my BP checked at 4, and still see the doctor on thursday. I am really trying to take it east, stay positive and take care of both of us. I just hope I still get to go home to Spokane this weekend, I will be very sad if I dont.

Thank you for the calls and texts checking in on us and the continued prayers for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment