Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Spokane, Cotton Candy, Rogers Pirates and More at 35 weeks!

Me and Baby Earl had an amazing time in Spokane as usual! Though we did not get to see all of the family, we had quality time with Mom, Dad, Bear, Tiff and the kids and I got to spend some time with Papa.

Friday, I spent the day getting ready, shopping, nails etc and then we headed to Chewelah to stay at Bear's house. The twins were in bed, Tiff and Si were at the Church camp out, so it was just the four of us (and Earl) which just doesn't happen often. We had dinner, visited and made about 80 bags of cotton candy for the twin's party on Saturday!



We spent all day Saturday at the Hunters Campground. It was hot, the water was nice and cold, the kids played all day, Papa came to visit, we celebrated the twin's second birthday with family, friends and it was a wonderful day. I just can't believe the twins are two, nor can I believe I am posting pictures of me in a swimsuit at 35 weeks preggers! :)







Saturday night I attended mom's 35th High School Reunion with her. Now, it is no secret how much I love my mom and how amazing I think she is. But since she started getting ready IN January for her surgery in April, she has lost alot of weight and changed her life for the healthier. And I was so proud of her in her new dress, she looked so beautiful, and the confidence oozing from her was intoxicating. I am so proud of my mom, she continues to inspire me to be a good mom, a good woman and a genuinely kind human being. I just could not love her more. We had a great time at the party and then got to spend all day Sunday together. Of course I was a wreck and cried like a baby when Mom and Dad dropped me off at the airport, I just love them so much. I have been so lucky to see mom in person every single month of this pregnancy and I could not imagine not having her by my side. It is amazing the strength, the love and the joy that fills your soul just being in her presence. Me and Baby Earl are so blessed to have her.






And the next time we are together will be to welcome Peyton into the world! Thank you for everything, I love you mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment