Thursday, August 26, 2010

I did it! Baby Earl's room is 99% done!

So other than the window treatments I finally finished her room. I could not have done it without Tracy's help. But tonight I did a craft project all by myself! And I think it looks great! Patience is not my best quality, and crafts are not my thing but I was able to get Peyton's name up and it turned out great, I have to say I am proud of myself since I cant barely cut straight!

Here is her room, yes a few more things to put away, the top of her dresser has been my work station, a few small things needed still - like a table by the rocking chair...but all in all if she came tonight I would be happy with what is done, especially since she will be in my room in her co-sleeper for the first while anyway!

Thank you Tracy and thank you again to everyone who has blessed us with so many clothes, diapers, and all the things that have made this the room I envisioned for my precious Peyton!


















1 comment:

  1. Peyton's room looks AWESOME! I hope you and she can enjoy time at home, just your little family, when you return to the West Side...I know there is something special about having your little ones all to yourself. ;) Great job with the room!

    ReplyDelete