Monday, April 12, 2010

Pink or Blue?! Pink or Blue?!

This is it! Today is the day! At 2:45 meeting Auntie Sandy and Tracy at the Women's clinic for the 20-week/2nd trimester ultrasound and we will learn the sex of Baby Earl officially! I am so excited!

I had a great weekend in Lynnwood, just spending time with the fam; Auntie, Snookie and I did some baby register shopping at Babies-R-Us (also registered at WalMart), got to see & visit with Ash, Uncle Dann made 2 great dinners, and a nice big breakfast on Sunday morning, and me and Auntie worked on Snookie's graduation announcements on Sunday. It was so the family time I needed after being home without family last weekend. And I get to see Auntie again today! She of course is already spoiling Baby Earl and continues to spoil me; when I got there she had a present for both of us; a new loofah and body was for me, and burp cloths and the cutest ever pink and black Nike outfit for baby. Then her and Snookie found this adorable pink and white panda, 3-piece outfit while we were out shopping. It is super fun to buy for Baby Earl, she is so going to be spoiled!

So, just 5 hours and we will know what to expect in 20 weeks! Hopefully mom doesn't have to redo the 25+ invitations to the baby shower in 2 weeks that she wrote out yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment