Sunday, January 10, 2010

No more holding it!

In the last week, especially the last couple of days as I am now well into week 8, it seems Baby Earl is already wreaking havoc with my bladder. Never in my life have I gone potty so many times in one day!

Last night, just hours after going to bed (and yes I went before bed), I was awakened by this all to real seeming dream that I was going to the bathroom and then started "going" up onto myself. Surely this was just my body's way of waking me up to tell me to go, but isn't that so amazing how much Baby Earl has already changed my body.... I mean really, to me it is, before I could have slept 10, 12+ hours straight and never dreamt or thought about having to get up in the middle of the night to go potty. 2 months in and baby has me going at least once or twice EVERY night.

Tracy says its "bah-chi" or karma, for making fun of my mom and Grammie for getting up several times a night or having to stop every hour on a road trip. LOL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment